lunes, 16 de abril de 2007

biographie




Albert Einstein (1879-1955), American nationalized German physique, winning with a Nobel, famous to be the author of the theories general and restricted of the relativity and for their hypotheses on the corpuscular nature of the light. He is probably the good known scientist of the XX century.
He was born in March 14 1879 and their youth passed in Munich, where her family possessed a small shop of electric machines. Already from very young it showed an exceptional curiosity for the nature and a remarkable capacity to understand the most complex mathematical concepts. To the twelve years he already knew the geometry of Euclid’s.


•My name is Adriana Granados; I was born in Maracaibo zulia, 1990 January 05.My parents' call Omar and Silvia Hernandez; I have two brothers adult and smaller than seeded me, carolin and Fernando seeded respectively.
•I study in dances typical Maracaibo, study in gero's productions, participate in the band show Santa Ana of Jesus.
•At the moment study the second semester of mass media, in the university Rafael Belloso Chacin (URBE).

No hay comentarios: